Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not having fun

So I felt like shit all yesterday.

Tired, mopey, couldn't persuade myself to do anything, couldn't think of anything I actually wanted to do. Couldn't concentrate. Got pissed off at little things.

I didn't even feel like cooking or eating, which means I must have been bad.

And after a less-than-satisfactory conversation with Michael in the phone last night (he's coming back tonight), I ended up in tears because I felt so fucking miserable.

Haven't been there for a while.

And although I don't feel quite as bad today, I'm definitely not well, and the old fibro pain's kicked in. I guess it's the weekend catching up with me - bastard fibromyalgia can do that. That's why I'm depressed and "out of it".

So I texted Harriet to ask if I can audition another time. Sounds pathetic, but I can't cope with it today. In this mood I won't sing as well as I can, and if I do that I'll cry. I'm not auditioning if I can't be me.

2 comments:

  1. Wise choice, Anna. If you're going to do it, you should do it the best you can. That doesn't sound like today.

    Get some rest. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do it. Harriet's kindly letting me audition next week instead.

    I managed to struggle at choir rehearsal, not being able to concentrate, so no way I'd have been able to give it my best.

    ReplyDelete