Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yet more Basil

Basil's still very quiet. The wound is scabbing properly towards the top but I'm not so happy about how it looks in the middle. Think we'll have a visit to the vet tomorrow in case it's getting infected. Poor little prickler.

And we're going to have a serious tick removal session later too. Not an easy job, and he won't like it at all. Bastard things.

He had a little nibble of his dry food last night, but not very much, and I can't tell how much he's had to drink so we'll try to get more food and water into him tonight.

I know I'm not being very entertaining here at the moment with all this hog talk, but you know what? I don't care. Basil's important to me.

3 comments:

  1. keep us informed. You get attached to the little chaps when you watch them on the cams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not here to entertain us, you are here to be yourself. I'm worried about Basil and check in here every morning. Praying for the little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. :)

    They do get under your skin somehow, don't they? Maybe because they're so cute and inoffensive.

    ReplyDelete