Friday, July 28, 2006

Better news

Basil looks much better today. When I checked on him last night he'd moved over to the water to have a drink but looked like he didn't have the strength to go back to bed afterwards, but he was sleeping under the newspaper in the bottom of the cage this morning and pricked up when I tried to look at him (a good sign). And I think he's been in the food even if he hasn't eaten much.

I'll try to resume normal service soon and keep updating about Basil as well.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he has been drinking water, that is definitely a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks even better tonight, the best I've seen him since his injury.

    He's eaten a little food by himself, and is much perkier.

    And his face looks better too. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete