Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lazy

Yeah, I really am.

I don't know where all the time goes though. I haven't done any clay/jewellery stuff for weeks, I have loads of actual work to do but I can't motivate myself to even start it. I've done a little knitting, but other than that... no idea where all that time went, or what I did with it.

I hate being in a rut like this, it's just so hard to get out of it and once I do I slip back so quickly.

Being in "nocturnal mode" as usual isn't helping.

I'm sick of it. And I'm also sick of the fact that every so often I post on here saying I'm sick of it and need to change, which serves no actual purpose because a few weeks later I'm in the same situation.

I'm really seriously thinking that I'm just never going to be able to live a "normal" life and have a proper job. I'm just not up to it, which is worrying.

6 comments:

  1. All things pass, really they do. Maybe its S.A.D. and will melt away with the spring thaw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! There you are! I've been wondering. I think I accidently dropped you from my blogroll when I changed my template - at which point I was scrambling to find everyone again because the change erased EVERYONE! Luckily, you're still in my "follow" list, so you didn't go far.

    Spring should be just around the corner (though it's going to be in the TEENS tonight in FLORIDA!), so perhaps that will help snap you out of your funk and get you gardening and interested in doing again. SAD isn't uncommon in your part of the world. My husband suffers from it, which is why he's decided to stay in Florida until he dies. He can't hack a darker climate.

    How's Summer doing? Fully recovered? Dogs are just amazing that way. So are cats. The last time I had MY belly sliced open, I was off my feet for a week. With good drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the hedgehog that you made on my desk at work and so many people admire it and ask where they can get one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I sometimes feel as if I can't be bothered with stuff, and sometimes it's really hard to get out of bed for work in the mornings. It's best not to worry about not being bothered and just go with the flow.

    It will soon be spring and then summer and you might get a new lease of life. Perhaps we can meet up sometime and have a girly day out!! Might do us both a world of good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAD & Fibro, now that's a combination you can do without! Wrap up warm and take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete